The VKWC has finally crowned 2015’s World Tour Champions! After five tour stops and amazing performances by the world’s top kiteboarders, the results are in with the 2015 World Champion titles going to Liam Whaley and Gisela Pulido in the Freestyle category, and Aaron Hadlow and Gisela Pulido again in the overall rankings.
Here is the full list of winners in each discipline:
- Freestyle Men: Liam Whaley (ES) / Cabrinha
- Freestyle Women: Gisela Pulido (ES) / Best
- Big Air Men: Kevin Langeree (NL) / Naish
- Big Air Women: Gisela Pulido (ES) / Best
- Wave Men: Keahi de Aboitiz (AUS) / Cabrinha
- Wave Women: Jalou Langeree (NL) / Naish
- Slalom Men: Florian Gruber (GER) / Ozone
- Slalom Women: Katja Roose (NL) / Airush
- Overall Men: Aaron Hadlow (UK) / North
- Overall Women: Gisela Pulido (ES) / Best
Congratulations to all the riders!